CertainTech Software Cancellation Policy
Cancellations are honored until shipping.
Please contact CertainTech by phone, Monday-Friday, between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm
EST, to check if the software you ordered has already been shipped.
CertainTech Software Return Policy
To obtain a refund on a product that was delivered to you, you must adhere to the following guidelines.
- Returns are allowed within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Returned products must be complete of ALL components (CD, manuals, software carton, etc.) that comprised the original
shipment. No credit will be issued for incomplete or non-CertainTech product / component returns.
- Upon receipt of an authorized return, CertainTech will provide a refund to you, less shipping and handling charges,
which will not be refunded.
- All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization # (RMA) clearly displayed on the outside of the return package.
To receive an RMA, contact CertainTech, Inc. by phone, Monday-Friday, between the hours of
8:00am and 5:00pm EST, or e-mail them at email@example.com. You will be given the RMA # and the address for the return.
- CertainTech suggests that you return the package with a carrier that has a reliable tracking system as CertainTech
will not make a refund until it receives the package.
- Refunds will be made in the same manner as the product was originally purchased. If you purchased by check, CertainTech
will send you a check. If you purchased by credit card, your account will be credited. If by purchase order (for pre-approved
accounts), your account will be credited.